June 18, 2005

Fat Cats

...and not saying so in a derogatory way - it's the truth. Our cats are quite grande. They eat 'weight management' food. (sometimes mixed with senior formula food) Occasionaly, Eleanor has a bite of cooked chicken or fish but Annie actually prefers salad greens...spring mix, arugula or romaine leaves and she eats it as passionately as Eleanor devours the meat.

Annie's laying on my foot as I sit here at the computer, giving me a foot massage with her contented purrs. She's the most physically active of the two with her own special style of morning workout that begins with racing through the hall, stopping to hug the door jambs then racing away. Well, I say race but it's actually more like bunny hopping. If I didn't know better, I'd swear she was part rabbit. The white fur on her neck, feet and underbelly is insanely soft and velvety.

Eleanor trumpets like an elephant. Annie chirps like a bird. Neither one of them meow like a cat.

I could go on just like a proud mama would, but I wouldn't want to bore you. Would you like to see
some pictures???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home